If you asked me what my favorite type of cross stitch pattern is - without hesitation I would tell you full coverage projects.
I love how these amazing works of art can be created using just needle and thread. It's my favorite sort of creative magic.
But if you haven't tried full coverage before, you might be interested in trying a free design first before purchasing a pattern.
So let me help you out with that!
7 Free Full Coverage Cross Stitch Pattern Websites
- Heaven and Earth Designs Website
- Artecy Website
- Artecy Facebook Group (free designs are in the files)
- Epic Pokemon Designs
- Charting Creations Facebook Group (free designs are in the files)
- DMC website (a few floral and tile designs)
- Anchor Website (a few city landscapes that are full coverage)
If you're on the fence about full coverage, I hope you find a free pattern that you're interested in and give it a try.
Happy stitching, my friends!